July Favourites | TheBeautyFeature

July Favourites


I seriously cannot believe that we are already into August! This year has seriously flown by! Today I am going to be showing you my July Favourites - yipee! I absolutely love reading about people's favourites of the month and now it is actually my turn to write one so this extremely exciting to me!

I went away this July so these products are going to be a little different to what I would usually use but never the less I absolutely adore them so I have a range of products that I would love to show you, some you may recognise and some that you may not so I hope that you enjoy more of an insider to my favourite products. Brace yourself, it's going to be a big one!

Make-up Type Products












Photographed here are my favourite make-up products which I will talk about in order of the photos.

The first product is my Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara, it's a little baby travel sized one which was perfect to take on holiday with me! My favourite thing about this mascara has got to be the brush! It's a lot bigger than the usual ones I buy which I really like! It gives my lashes a crazy amount of volume and length without looking clumpy or incredible fake!

After I photographed this it then hit me that a nail varnish didn't really fit in with the term 'make-up' but oh well!  A lovely friend of mine brought me a set of OPI nail varnishes and ever since I have been in love with them especially this gorgeous, sexy red colour called Big Apple Red. I painted my nails on the Thursday and they still have not chipped or cracked to this day. The brush is wider/bigger than the ones on a Barry M nail paint for example which then allows you to paint your nails easier and faster. I find that I have to do at least 2 coats to get a full colour pay off and each coat dries extremely fast so overall, absolutely love this nail varnish!

The next one I picked up in Boots because I wanted a new lipstick but wasn't too bothered if it wasn't the right colour in the end so this was luck that I picked up this beautiful colour from the Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish range in shade 30. It's a deep red plum colour which can be easily buildable depending on how you want your lipstick for that day. The texture is really nice and doesn't dry out my lips at all. I think my favourite thing about the lipstick is actually the smell! It smells exactly like the sweets dolly mixtures!

This is a bronzer and highlight compact by Sleek in the shade light. This is my favourite bronzer compact because the bronzer is a matte powder and isn't too dark for my extremely pale complexion! It gives me a really nice sun kissed glow and I can really define my cheekbones with this powder with it looking natural rather than fake. The highligher is a nice shimmery pink colour that when applied looks really natural and glowing. I really do love this compact and comes with a very handy mirror!

The next is a cream eyeshadow, if you haven't read a previous post of mine where I confessed my love for cream eyeshadows then you're missing out! I adore this cream eyeshadow. It's by benefit in R.S.P.V and it is in a very beautiful champagne pink colour that looks incredibly natural and if you'd like you can really build up the colour. It lasts all day once applied and doesn't crease or rub off at all. Really would recommend!

Oooh finally, the best make-up brushes to ever exist with such a lovely price tag! The real techniques brushes! Here are my three favourite: expert face brush, contour brush and the buffing brush. Gorgeous brushes, allows me to apply my makeup flawlessly. The brushes themselves are very easy to clean and use and the bristles are extremely soft and delicate. What more could you want!

Face/Body Products




I've only been loving three face/body products this month and here they are!

The first product is a gradual tanning moisturiser by Palmers. As I've said, I've just come back from holiday and would really like to keep this glorious tan that I have developed! I am not into all the proper fake tanning because 1. I simply don't know how to! and 2. I would probably end up looking like an oompa loompa! So this product is perfect for me. It gives me a very subtle glow to my skin without looking full on and an added bonus is that it moisturisers my skin, how wonderful!

The second product is a facial scrub nobody should live without. As stated before, I have suffered from acne prone skin and this is targetted for this. I use this about 1-2 times a week and it leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. I have noticed a massive difference with my blemishes, there aren't as many and they are a lot calmer than the ones I would usually get.

Last but not least is my favourite perfume of the month. I am a sucker for anything that smells like vanilla! I picked this up in Marks and Spencers after smelling it because oh my goodness! It is AMAZING! If only you could smell this through your computer screens! I am going to be incredible sad once this runs out because my local Marks has unfortunately sold out! It lasts such a long time on my skin and I have recieved so many compliments on this beautiful perfume!

Music of the month

I have been obsessed with The Black Key's new album Turn Blue and my all time favourite album Days Are Gone by Haim. Go check them out!

Bloggers of the month

My favourite bloggers of the month have got to be:



Thank-you so much for reading! What are you favourite products this month? Comment below!


3 comments :

  1. St. Ives was also in my July favourites - it really is a wonderful scrub! I'll have some Real Technique dupes up on my blog *soon* from eBay if you want to have nosey at that haha!

    And that Kate lipstick is GORGEOUS! I don't think I've ever seen it in store actually, I need it!

    Chantel xo

    chanteldione.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post dear!Really like it:)
    Keep in touch
    Antonella xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hey , I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!!!! All the details you need are here: http://chloej28.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/hey-hey-i-was-nominated-totake-part-in.html

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow Us On Twitter

Follow Us On Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Bloggers

Welcome to our little place of relaxation or to you, our blog! We hope that you enjoy your stay and discover more about beauty, fashion, lifestyle and textiles - our favourite things! So what are you waiting for? Grab a lovely cup of tea and get reading! Would you like to know more about us? Check out our 'About Us' page!