Urban Decay Shattered Face Case Look & Review | TheBeautyFeature


Urban Decay Shattered Face Case
Look & Review




This lovely little case is my go to palette! Containing 5 rich, beautiful pigmented eye shadows, 2 gorgeous blushers, 1 glowing highlighter, 2 super sexy lip crayons and 1 fantastic eye pencil, What more could you want?

The First Layer






As you can see right before your eyes, 5 absolutely stunning eye shadows and we can't forget the cute, travel sized eye pencil!

I'll tell you the colours in order: Shakedown, Remix, Nameless, Minor Sin and Bleach. Urban Decay says that there is four new shades and one future cult favourite. 

All these colours work beautifully together as you can see, they all balance each other out extremely well and allows you to create such stunning looks. My favourite colours of the palette is Nameless, Minor Sin and Bleach, which together allows me to do a nice natural, smokey eye especially with how easy they are to blend.

They are all very highly pigmented eye shadows so I was not disappointed when I applied them to my eyes! I would possibly recommend an eye primer before you apply these eye shadows but it does not matter if you do not own one. They last extreme well, I can apply at around 9am and it will have lasted right till 9pm. Urban Decay eye shadows never fail to let me down!

The eye pencil is one of their well loved 24/7 Glide eye pencils. 24/7, I promise you, it's true! It's in the colour Zero (Black) and applies to the eye so easily. With some eye pencils you can get that scratchy, horrible feeling but with this you don't! As in the name, it glides. 

As you can see, there is an empty, little gap and that's where a beautiful Super-Saturated Lip Crayon use to sit. Unfortunately, it went to its grave, I used it all up! It was absolutely amazing. It was super shiny and luxurious, with a full on colour payout. I double checked the colour and found out that it was 'Lovechild' which was this lovely, rosy pink colour which went with any makeup look. I could throw this crayon into my bag, and have to touch up every 5 to 6 hours because the staying power is superb and would not budge - even throughout drinking and eating!

The Second Layer





On this layer, there is two blushes and one highlighter. 

The blushers are in the colour Overexposed and Temper. Overexposed is my favourite colour out of the two as it is a nice, deep pink colour compared to Temper which is rather outgoing and bright for my liking! You have to be extremely careful when applying these as too much can lead to a disaster and a hassle to blend out! Just like the eye shadows, they have an amazing staying power! It's like I've got a natural blush 24/7! Very pigmented, luxurious blushes, I would definitely recommend!

The highlighter is my favourite part of this palette. If you don't know me, I am obsessed with highlighters! I just feel that they can really finish your look and add definition instantly. This highlighter is in 'Glint'. It has this shimmery, soft pink-champagne accent to it which when blended in, looks extremely natural and glowing. Get your hands on this because this is one of the best highlighters around!

Overall Review

As you can probably tell, I love this little, handy face case! It's so compact, I can bring it everywhere with me without having to cram my bag with other eye shadows, eye pencils, blushers and lip products! It is perfect for making any look, especially if you are on the go. The two large mirrors included are very handy and allows you to see perfectly clear what you are doing. It has all the essentials that you'll need so if you're a beauty junky like me, then you need this palette in your life!

Buy Here

Thank-you for reading!
Is there a palette you can't live without? Tell us in the comments below!






7 comments :

  1. This is such a good idea, there's everything you'd ever need in there! haha

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This palette looks so handy for travelling since it's got pretty much all you need makeup wise! Also I'm a sucker for pretty packaging, and the shattered effect looks gorgeous!!

    Yige || Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the complete same, i'm drawn to anything with pretty packaging! It's just so lovely!

      - Rhian x

      Delete
  3. I envy you, I always wanted an Urban Decay palette! :)

    xx,
    http://trendythursday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous and compact palette , great for bringing along on holidays / trips! Btw, it would be great if you could follow back on bloglovin :)
    -Beverley (www.beverleykoh.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yes! It's extremely handy for holidays etc! Of course, love your blog! :)

      - Rhian x

      Delete

 

Follow Us On Twitter

Follow Us On Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Bloggers

Welcome to our little place of relaxation or to you, our blog! We hope that you enjoy your stay and discover more about beauty, fashion, lifestyle and textiles - our favourite things! So what are you waiting for? Grab a lovely cup of tea and get reading! Would you like to know more about us? Check out our 'About Us' page!